How to use the advanced [send] key functionality to deliver drafts to any email address from a device (Freewrite Plus)
Freewrite Plus subscribers can use advanced [send] key functionality to deliver their active draft to any email address, enabling quick sharing to editors, collaborators, or cloud printers. This functionality is in addition to the 1-key press that emails the draft to your Postbox account email address.
This is a paid Freewrite Plus feature. For more information and to start a two-week free trial, visit the Freewrite Plus page.
- Hold down the [send] key for 3 seconds
- A dialog box will appear on your device.
- Enter the email address you'd like to send your active draft to
- Press [return] to send the draft, or press [tab] to cancel the dialog box
- A confirmation screen will pop up. Press [return] to return to your draft.
You can always send yourself a .txt and .pdf version of your active draft by tapping the [send] key 1 one time. This sends an email to your Postbox account email address.