Traveler - Connecting to Wi-Fi Networks
This article will help you connect your Traveler to a local Wi-Fi network.
Travelers use Wi-Fi to backup documents into the cloud. Of course, we are always saving documents locally on your Traveler, so you never lose your work. As part of the connection process, you will also either create or log into your Postbox account.
When the ‘off’ button at the top left corner of the Traveler is pressed, the Traveler's Wi-Fi module is turned off, which is great for saving battery life when there is not a Wi-Fi signal in range. You can press the ‘new’ button in order to connect to a Wi-Fi network; see detailed instructions below. Press the 'on’ button when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network to effortlessly backup your documents to the cloud as you write.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
1.Press the 'new' button at the top left corner of your Traveler.
2. The screen will update to show available networks
3. Select a network with the number keys or use [pg dn] or [pg up] to see more networks
4. If connecting to a secure network, you will be prompted to enter a password
5. Enter your email address in order to login into your Postbox account. If you dont have a Postbox account, this create one for you. Check out these instructions on the first time you connect your device to Wi-Fi.
6. Enter your password for Postbox in order to complete the log-in
7. If you have successfully logged in, the below prompt will display. Press the 'on' button next to 'wifi' to begin writing with automatic cloud sync!