Connecting to Wi-Fi Networks (Traveler)
Traveler uses Wi-Fi to back up documents to the cloud. To access those drafts, you must have a Postbox account, which you are prompted to create when you first receive your device.
Note: Documents are always saving locally to your Traveler, even when you're not connected to Wi-Fi. So you never have to worry about losing your work!
When the "off" button at the top right corner of the Traveler is pressed, the Traveler's Wi-Fi module is turned off, which is great for saving battery life when there is not a Wi-Fi signal in range.
You can press the "new" button in the upper right-hand corner in order to connect to a Wi-Fi network; see detailed instructions below.
Press the "on" button when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network to effortlessly back up your documents to the cloud as you write.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Press the "new" button at the top right corner of your Traveler.
2. The screen will update to show available networks. Select a network with the number keys, or use [pg dn] or [pg up] to see more networks
3. If connecting to a secure network, you will be prompted to enter a password.
4. Enter your email address in order to log in into your Postbox account. If you don't have a Postbox account, this process will create one for you. For more detail, check out these instructions on the first time you connect your device to Wi-Fi.
5. Enter your password for Postbox in order to complete the log-in.
6. If you have successfully logged in, the below prompt will display. Press the "on" button next to Wi-Fi to begin writing with automatic cloud sync!