Syncing Drafts to Dropbox
This article is about setting up Dropbox account integration so you can save files from your Freewrite directly to Dropbox. To do this, you will need to log into your Postbox account.
Complete the following steps:
1. Log into Postbox. (If you don't have an account already, you will need to create one.) Click on your email account which is displayed in top right corner, a drop down menu will be displayed. Displayed in this example as email@example.com.
2. Select “Cloud syncing” to open Cloud syncing setting pages.
3. Once on syncing settings page, click “Dropbox."
4. A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to log into your Dropbox account. You might need to enable or allow pop-up windows in your browser settings. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
5. Grant "Postbox by Astrohaus" permission to access your Dropbox account.
That's it! Your drafts should now sync to Dropbox. (Note that your drafts will continue to sync to Postbox, as well, but you will not have to sign in to Postbox in the future to access those drafts. You can sign directly into Dropbox.)
Having issues with the above? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more personalized help.