Traveler - How to Change Languages on Your Device
Your Freewrite device supports writing in many different languages. In order to write in a language other than English, you will need to install new keyboard mappings to your device. To do this, complete the following steps:
1. Login to Postbox go to 'Device settings' from the menu (click on your email address in upper right hand corner).
2. Enable the languages in which you would like to write. Note: English is installed by default and cannot be removed.
3. Turn on your device and make sure it is connected to WiFi.
4. Your device will update its available languages automatically.
5. To change your keyboard mapping to the new languages, you can cycle through by holding [new] and pressing [shift]. A two letter designator will show on the status screen to indicate which keyboard mapping is currently active.